Sunday, March 25, 2018

Working on art

I have been practicing my drawing and have posted some things over on my Facebook wall. I thought I would share it here too. Eventually, I will move my artwork over to my Patreon page. More details about that will be coming soon!

I've been working digitally and traditionally (paper). And I made the decision to buy one of the top digital drawing tablets, a Wacom Cintiq 22HD . Actually, Wacom made the decision for me...details are on my Facebook wall. But after a lot of nail-biting and maybe a panic attack, I decided to keep it.
*Insert happy dance* I love the Wacom. I'm still figuring things out and will share some of my tips over on my Patreon.

Here are some of my earlier attempts at stylized drawings. Doxies are so naughty and will be a lot of fun to draw. Uncensored versions will be on my Patreon so I don't get in trouble with Blogger or Facebook. The last image (near the bottom of the page) is my most recent and drawn using my new tablet.  



My first try with the Wacom doing stylized art on the left. I decided to do a realistic drawing as well. The started painting is on the right. Finished product is below.


***This is Adrienne's assistant Sharon. I want to marry this picture! Sorry, Sneaks out of Adrienne's post*** 
Thanks for checking out my art and reading my books I appreciate you guys more than you know :) 

Stay tuned for more art over on my Patreon. As soon as it is up and running I'll post about it here and all my social media. Maybe one day I can take art requests over there.

I have sent the next three Bound Gods books to the second editor. Stay tuned for release dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment