Wednesday, August 22, 2018

What I am working now...

Wanted to let you know what I've been working on.

-Working on Bound Gods 10 & 11. 
Will focus on Murud, Jessie, Pandora, the coming of the Tide and how everything is going to change for the whole world: humans, gods, doxies. 
Pandora's Heart #10
Sacrifice (title could change) #11 Will have a lot about Alton's role.

-Patreon
I am writing serialized stories of characters: Alton's origin story is going on right now. I will then tackle Mallum/Ren, Zen...and who knows who else ;)

-Doxie Diaries
Bitter Sweet page 8 is up. The artist is producing two pages a week.
Bound Gods graphic novel still looking for an artist. The Bitter Sweet artist might try to tackle it.

-Darkest Hour (Jeff's story)
I have a better grasp on the story now but the beginning needed to be redone. I have about 60k words, 60% done.

-Sicario
75% done

-NoX 
I had to rework a lot of the story. It is still evolving.

-Wild sequel
What happens to August/Keegan after they got home.

-Still practicing drawing techniques. Bought at iPad Pro tablet and I love it but still learning how to use it.

-bought new corals for my tank.

That's pretty much it for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment