Friday, September 4, 2020

Sicarii part 1 FREE Sept 4-8

Sicarii part 1 will be free for five days.
If you've been waiting for a chance to try book one...now is a good time!
 Check out what reviewers have to say about Sicarii below...

 


Karen E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Adrienne Wilder knows how to tell a story. You get murder, intrigue, mystery, and deception all in one. To say I’m fascinated by Marcel’s character is a bit of an understatement. Appearances can be deceiving, and that’s all I’m going to say about that. I even had a jaw-dropping moment while reading part one of this story...


cinnamon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant storytelling
... This is a pure gem of unique storytelling. I couldn't put it down and now I am nursing a serious book hangover I haven't experienced for a long time.
Gripping writing style, gut wrenching and thought provoking plotline, the most exciting group of characters and so much heartbreak...


Aleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book.
This author is one of the most skilled writers I've ever had the pleasure to discover. No matter the genre or storyline, Adrienne Wilder's talent shines.
As usual, I was left with a feeling of loss when I finished this series (in two days since I couldn't put it down) because I wasn't ready for the story to end and I wasn't ready to let go of the characters. Dark, broken, innocent; each one stole their way into my heart.
I love all of this author's books and I highly recommend reading this series...


Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally couldn't put it down!
I drove myself to exhaustion, hunger, and dehydration reading this book! Putting it down for just about any reason not totally urgent was simply not possible...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment