Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Secret Project Revealed!

I'm considering doing Bound Gods in a graphic novel.

HOWEVER---I am having difficulty finding an artist. One...the material being *cough* dubious and two...the "feel" of the story in the figures. If anyone out there knows of an artist that can do sequential art (comic book cell style) with a mix of American manga but in a dark theme, please pass the word. 

This will be a paying job. I am not asking anyone to work for free. If you're a reader and can do this kind of artwork, even better. :)
Anyhow...please pass the word. Right now I'm taking up sample art from people who have shown me a portfolio with art that resembles what I'm looking for. For those who have the right style/artwork I am paying for a sketch of a character to see how well they can take instructions.

Photo credit: RestrictedData via VisualHunt /  CC BY

No comments:

Post a Comment