Monday, September 4, 2017

What people are saying about WILD...

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all the encouraging words about WILD and for helping me get the word out. Thank you for leaving reviews on amazon and goodreads and suggesting it to your friends. It is the best way to help support all of your favorite authors.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about WILD down in the comments.

What people are saying about WILD.
 

5*
ByLmLon September 4, 2017
Verified Purchase
What an adventure this book turned out to be. I was enthralled from the first chapter....

5* Superb Writing
BySilkeeeeeeReadson September 3, 2017
Verified Purchase
What a story. Loved the characters. It seems Adrienne Wilder just has a gift of creating characters that I think I can't live without....

5* Very good !!!
ByDoll Peuleon September 3, 2017
Verified Purchase
I love to read WILD very much. This story is suspenseful, full of action, sexy and romantic

5* I'm wild about this story!
Bynrevvyon September 1, 2017
What an incredible story this was! I was gripped from the first paragraphs and then completely riveted, reading until the wee hours to finish it.

4* Recommended read.
Byjudith stokeron September 3, 2017
Well, the opening scene certainly packs a punch.This is an extremely well thought out story and executed well.It's edge of the seat stuff, these days I'm finding a lot of books I read have a certain predictably about them.....well, not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment