Wednesday, January 30, 2019

A Very Chimera Christmas NSFW mini-comic PDF available

The NSFW version of my first webcomic A Very Chimera Christmas is now available for download on my patreon for all reward levels. If you are interested in buying a PDF copy I will be selling them for $1. Email MinionS [sstogner1 at gmail dot com] to find out how.

Page one (censored).
It gets real naughty later on. Lots of Kaleb/Chimera tongue action.
Thanks to all my patrons who stuck with me through this! There will be so much more! And to all my fans for your support by buying my books, leaving reviews or just sharing my links on your social media.

I am still struggling to get Nox done. Ran into another snag with the story but I am right there at the end! Pandora is moving along pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment