Thursday, January 31, 2019

Bound Gods deadpool aka torturing my readers

If you really want to keep up with what's going on in my books you should join my FB group Adrienne's Darkside of the Rainbow. I am most active there. This week I've been talking about the last two Bound Gods books and the character deaths coming. This is war...gods and Doxies are going to die...some will only get maimed. But who?
Image result for evil plotting gif
Here is an incomplete list of characters (will add as I remember them). Some you know, some you don't know yet. 

MinionS will set up a deadpool and you guys can vote on who you think will die. And then we'll see who is right.

Gods
Leo/Chimera
Alton
Zen
The Priest
Pan
Hern
Arabia
Cerberus
Marud
Malum
Lotus
Taurus
The Sphinx
Horus
Yeetavik
Wolf
Sol
Hydra
Cyrus
Sonny
Oakly
Sonny’s Barracks teacher
Sonny’s Barracks students (5)
Purgatory gods (numerous)
Lazurus
Hyak
Azazel

Doxies
Kaleb
Aaron
Wren
Joshua
Evan
Jake
Jessie
Keelie
Mikeal
Owen
Edalin
Cassius
Keeva
Lee

Miscellaneous
Pandora
Ishtar

Loyalists/Ouium
Max
Oliver
June
Leo’s brother and sister
Mel
Doctor Moores

Goddesses
Her Highest Honor
Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment