Wednesday, April 22, 2020

How to help spread the word about Sicarii -- book tours

Want to help promote Sicarii? I could use your help :)


I am running a book tour with Silver Dagger Book Tours May 3 - June 3. Anyone with a blog, FB page, Instagram, Tumblr (or however you share book love) can join the tour. You don't even have to review the book. You can just post the tour spotlight info on the day you sign up for. If you are reading Sicarii and plan on writing a review you can do that for the tour too.

You guys did an awesome job getting the word out about Nox and it was one of my best-selling books. 

Thank you from the bottom of my gay heart (and I am working on Nox II).

Sign up for the tour here:

Sharon also book a tour with Gay Book Promotions (they've helped with other book tours for me). It won't start till May 18 if you would rather wait for that tour :)

If you don't want to officially join a tour but still want to help, every review and mention on your social media helps. The book releases April 28 and there will be a social media blitz through Bewitching Book Tours that day (Yes, Sharon has been a busy assistant). So if you've been waiting to buy Sicarii or post a review, that is the day to do it.

Reader Karen Edwards made this for me. You can use it to share too.


I know I don't post much but there are no words for how thankful I am for every reader. Feel free to contact me anytime. I'll answer questions...just won't give out any spoilers! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment