Friday, June 19, 2020

In the Absence of Light news and other updatey things.

Here are Morgan and Dog from my novel In the Absence of Light. I post my artwork on Patreon first then usually on my Instagram art page. So if you want to catch images of my characters follow me!


And for all the In the Absence of Light fans, I am posting the second novel (Jeff's story) called In the Darkest Hour on Patreon. Three pages every Monday. The pages are from my second draft of the story and some things will change before the final story is released (added and deleted scenes).

AND...
I am writing a novella about Morgan and Grant taking their boat out for the first time and it will tie in with The Darkest Hour! Surprise. I'm hoping to release it by August. I'll keep you informed.

📚📚📚📚
Also, I'm drawing a Nox graphic novel. Here is Luca from page 6, remembering his brother, Koda. Currently only on Patreon ($3 tier). It will eventually be released.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I've just read Nox and in the absence of light, I love both books! It seems like Nox will have a continuation, and I can't wait =) Thanks

    ReplyDelete