Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Help fund In the Absence of Light audiobook - Buy signed print copies of ITAOL and BTLOD and get exclusive artwork

I want to turn In the Absence of Light into an audiobook. There are three ways to help!

1. I am selling print copies of In the Absence of Light and By the Light of Dawn.
 
If you order them from me, I will include artwork of Morgan and Grant. If you don't want print copies you can buy just the artwork. Shipping is included for the US. International people will need to pay for shipping. My experience has been around $24 for shipping.
Here is a nifty form Sharon created to reserve your copy. You won't be charged until I get ready to order the books. You will be sent a Paypal invoice at that time.

I will keep this form open for a few weeks. Once closed you will receive your invoice and I will order the books. If you miss the first book order I will open it again once the first batch has been mailed out.
*The artwork can be ordered after the form is closed...contact me (or Sharon) and once you pay it will be sent out to you!

****PATREONS****
If you are in the $12 tier (or the old $7 tier) you do not have to order a copy of BTLOD or the artwork. You will be getting it along with your copy of Sicarii soon. Check Patreon for more details :)

*If you are a lower tier patron you get your discount
Fill out the form and under special instruction let me know you are a patron and what tier you are at and your invoice will reflect your discount.
$1 per month *10% off future printed books
$3 per month *20% off of future printed books
$5 per month *30% off of future printed books
$7 per month *40% off of future printed books
$12 per month (see above)

Scroll to the bottom of the form to give instructions on how you want it signed.

2. Another way you can help fund the audiobook is to order from my Redbubble store. I'll be adding more things.


3. You can also buy this hoodie to cuddle in while you read.
If you can't afford to buy anything right now, but want to help, spread this around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment