Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Goodreads MM Romance Member's Choice Awards

The MM Romance group at Goodreads is holding its readers choice awards.

I've been nominated for a few categories. I'm trying to get my name and books out to a wider audience and just getting nominated on these lists is helpful.  If you are a member of the group and feel I deserve a vote, I'd be thankful. But just sharing this poll on your social media means readers will see my name and maybe even give my books a read :)

Categories I'm in:
#2 All-Time Favorite M/M Author

#3 All-Time Favorite M/M Romance for In The Absence Of Light

#4 Best Action/Suspense/Adventure for Wild

#12 Best Cover Art for Wild

#20 Best Hurt/Comfort for Wild

#25 All-Time Favorite M/M Series for Bound Gods

#35 Best Contemporary/Mainstream for Epic



No comments:

Post a Comment