Monday, April 9, 2018

More Patreon news and a big thank you.

I posted this news on my FB wall and wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
Thank you to those who have made pledges to my Patreon.com/BoundGods page. I wanted to let you know that I changed the pledges from "per creation" to per month (giving me unlimited creations ability and NOT charge you per creation). For those who were worried about paying per creation, no worries. It's now one buck a month. HOWEVER, this is completely VOLUNTARY! At this time, no one needs to pay anything for content. I will eventually have patreon only tiers, but not yet. 

The first chapter of the Doxie Diaries will be free. So...if you want to pledge I thank you so very much for your generosity. If you don't want to pledge I still THANK YOU so much for your generosity in reading my books and telling your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment