Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Review: The Claiming (Bound Gods Book 6) from Sinfully Gay Romance Books

Great review of The Claiming (Bound Gods Book 6) from Sinfully Gay Romance Books
4.5 stars

 "I think Adrienne Wilder did his best to emotionally destroy his readers with this book. One thing after another, each worse and, as forewarned, ending on a cliff-hanger. The running storyline has held my interest through six books and doesn't show any signs of slowing. With all the betrayal, the hints of danger to come from men, monsters, gods and the universe I'm not sure how much more intense this series can get, but I'm buckled in and ready." -Debra from Sinfully Gay Romance Books

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne! Can you already say something about "The darkest hour"?
    I can't really wait to read about Jeff!
    Mar, From Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be returning to work on The Darkest Hour as soon as I finish a couple of other books ;)

    ReplyDelete