Sunday, May 27, 2018

What's up: Postcards, Bound Gods #9, new social media accounts

-I got the first patron postcards in! Everyone who is a paying patron (any amount) as of June 1, 2018, will receive a signed postcard in the mail. I will be collecting addresses over on Patreon soon. All content is still free to anyone who visits my Patreon page but sometime in June I will introduce paid tiers too.

-A new page in the Doxie Diaries went up! It is NSFW!!!

-I am also working on some Bound Gods t-shirt to sell. I hope to get them at a very reasonable price so stay tuned!

-I got in trouble from my assistant for having a Pinterest account and not telling her...so now the link in the sidebar <G>. I post a lot of drawing tutorials but there are other surprises there too. I found a picture of what Keegan from WILD would look like if he was real!

*Sharon here*
There is an Instagram account too! It has pictures of drawing practice.
*gives Adrienne side-eye glare*

-Bound Gods #9 should release June 1, 2018. I'm still deciding on the title...The Stone Child or The Stone God. Here is the cover right now.
-I am working on Book #10 right now. Not sure when it will be done. But I am going to be giving more attention to my art. I am still trying to find an artist to help me with a graphic novel of WILD. I am happy with the artist I have hired for the Doxie Diaries and you should be seeing much more of that soon.

-That's about it for now. Subscribe by email to get all my website updates in your mailbox (link in sidebar). If you are a paying Patron, you will automatically get those updates. Otherwise, you have to got visit the site to see what's been posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment