Saturday, June 16, 2018

So my werewolf story...

So my werewolf story, not the Nox one, but the one that kinda leached into that story and I said that it belongs on its own? Yeah, I don't blame you I hardly remember too.

Anyhow, I wrote some notes on it then put it away because I never could find "the thing"...you know, that plot point that connects everything and makes the entire story cohesive, that very important detail that creates the glue for all the world building? Well, today I found it...and I'm really excited about it. Hopefully, it's original. I've never read anything with this take on wolf shifters, but then I don't read a whole heck of a lot of them.

I guess when it comes out, you guys can tell me if I did something new...or just reinvented an existing technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment