Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Good news and the Bound Gods graphic novel

Hey! Adrienne's assistant here. Adrienne posted this over on the Bound Gods Patreon page. A lot of great stuff coming...like a Bound Gods graphic novel!! Can you imagine the artwork? *fans self* 
I want to let you there is enough membership now for me to put up at least two pages a month because I am doing my best to meet pledges dollar for dollar. The guy I am interviewing for the Bound Gods comic is very stoked. I just have to make sure he can pull off the character drawings as this seems to be the hardest for EVERYONE I have interviewed (over the past year) for this project. He's also very, very excited to do as many pages as possible---I told him careful what he wishes for. This means, if he gets the job, every penny on Patreon will go to him to keep him busy. I'd love, love, LOVE to see 4+ pages a month. I'd love to see enough, on the first annual birthday of this page, to put to bed the first full graphic novel to send out to patrons.

You have given so much, and I am overwhelmed by how generous you have been. I'm hoping it won't be too much to ask for you to spread the word. That, in my experience, has been the GREATEST way to get a project out, book or comic, where people can see it. There are folks out there who are not big novel readers (Shocking, I know) but they love yaoi comics or comics in general and would never know this is here without you. See, Patreon hides any page with adult content. You do NOT come up on searches, you do NOT come up on direct lookups with the name of the page or author. The Bound Gods site is basically in the proverbial basement behind a locked door with some big scary chick (chick, cause man, have you ever seen a woman fight, they're terrifying) guarding the door. And she has nine-inch steel razor nails and is looking to break one off in your face. Yup, that's how hidden we are. My only way to get things out is by hitting social media and screaming at the top of my lungs--and I am bad at that--really bad. Plus, when you toot your own horn, people tend to ignore it. Unless you fart, you fart and EVERYONE notices. Anyhow, if you take 1 minute out of your day, to post two links to this site, tell them what you love, what you hate, what you hope to see in the future, I'd be eternally grateful.

Also, $5 Amazon Gift cards go out at the end of this month. If I don't have your email PLEASE send it to me so my assistant can collect your address and we can get stuff out promptly to you. I will also be doing a T-shirt design and Logo. I'm gonna start with two different ones and put up variations of those logos for you to look at and vote on. The T-shirts will be a reward for higher tier Patrons in the future, all other Patrons can purchase one at a discount as well as those who just pass through. I will also have magnets, key chains, and if you have a suggestion for something else, let me know. These will go out to other tiers. Basically, everyone will get something.

So again, wave your Bound Gods banner (maybe I should make some of those little team flags) and tell the world about what they're missing.

More naughtiness on its way, so please stand by. But don't fart, farting never wins friends. Just ask my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment