Thursday, June 7, 2018

Update on the Bound Gods series...



Stone God (Bound Gods #9)
is with the last beta reader and the ARCs have already gone out. You are going to love Marud and Jessie like you love Leo and Kaleb.





Doxie Diaries postcards
I've sent out the postcards to all my paying patrons. I have some left. If you would like a signed postcard, send me an S.A.S.E. You can email me to get my address. Make sure you send an envelope that can hold a 6x4 postcard. International postage ~$1




I'm not saying I enjoy gutting my reader's feels, but I got to admit these kinds of reviews make me smile.

Dani over at Love Bytes LGBTQ Book Reviews had this to say, about Bound Gods #6, 7, 8


You know what? I’m not even going to get up in arms with outrage. I’m not going to do it. I’m not! Because it’s not true, it’s NOT true. It can’t be true so I’m going to act like those last few pages didn’t happen and just go right into how amazing this author is. -Dani
rating – 4.5 stars


So my thoughts while reading Purgatory alternated between, “oh God poor Kaleb” “I miss Leo” “Oooh Kaleb…” “I could probably handle a Chimera” “Oh my Goodness, I don’t think I can handle a Chimera” “A cow/bull man doesn’t sound half bad.” “Damn Aaron, get it” “God, I love Taurus” “Skin the color of stone….sounds hot…I could get down with that” “What are you thinking Sonny?” “What’s wrong with you Sonny?” “Sonny, seriously get it the f*ck together!” And that’s basically all I can tell you about that. -Dani
rating – 4.5 stars

Ummm…ok. This may be the most hurt I’ve ever been after reading an Adrienne Wilder story. Eh, scratch that…My Brother’s Keeper f’d me up for months afterwards. But…but…Adrienne…why, why, why…?!?!!? So, needless to say what I wanted to happen didn’t happen. So, now I am again the poor pathetic soul I didn’t want to be….waiting…waiting…waiting…! Damn, it’s hard to love this author so friggin much. I kind of love it and hate it too. Guess that means I’m a Doxie…go figure… -Dani
rating - 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment